Monday, March 15, 2010

I haven't blogged in a few days. Actually I tried uploading a video, but my internet connection is less than desirable, I got frustrated, and gave up. After that, I have been busy with work, and running around. Here is the video from W1D2. Sorry, but no video for W1D3. I just didn't have time.


I took a little trip to the mall to get my new cell phone covered:



I also stopped in Anthropologie. I had forgotten how much I love that store!
I fell in love with some of the aprons there. I am going to start collecting fabrics to try and make my own! I even snapped a few pictures of things I really liked. :)


The workers must have thought that I was crazy, but there had these recycled, self-watering containers made from plastic water bottles that I examined pretty closely. I had read the diy somewhere online, and am now wanting to try it out myself. I don't know how I got away without a pic of those lil guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment